Sunday, January 3, 2010

Major time gobbler

I know it will be worth it in the long run but this is really taking alot of my time! I refuse to use other artist's backgrounds and other parts for my blog but it's not as easy as one would think to create your own. I tried a really cool photo of an antique linen piece and it did look really great (after 3 hours of work) but I didn't get the margins right and it interfered with the postings. Why write anything if you can't even read it, right? So for now, it's gonna be a lovely white. Heck, it may stay a lovely white.
Be patient with me. It's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life detours

Life detours are similar to road detours. They take you through shortcuts, around obstacles, through obstacles and are supposed to keep yo...