Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are we in New England?

How many of you guys are sitting at home waiting for the "ice" to melt? Isn't this crazy? Thank you for the wonderful comments and the supportive responses I've received about our blog. Yes; I believe it will be worth it. Actually it's fun. I doubt it will ever be very fancy but it will accomplish what I set out to do; keep you guys informed.

I started writing this post early this morning. I was almost through with it when I got a phone call that will change our family's lives forever. My 37 year old cousin died this morning from a heart attack. Nothing prepares you for something like that. So everyone, I will be in and out of the shop sporadically for a few days. I hope that you will all understand and keep my family in your thoughts. You know how to get in touch with us if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life detours

Life detours are similar to road detours. They take you through shortcuts, around obstacles, through obstacles and are supposed to keep yo...