Monday, January 4, 2010

Flea Market Style Magazine

Mom and I are very excited to be a distributor for this new magazine. It is being published by some of the editors of our favorite but defunct magazines that I personally grieve for daily. It helps that I have the last 20 years of back issues of some of them to peruse, but it's just not the same as brand new. This new publication looks like it will be a combination of all the greatest and most creative. I will only have 30 copies so if you want one, be sure to contact one of us! I've been told that it will ship out starting the 23rd of February. I don't know how long it will take to get but guess what? I get dibs on the first one!!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, congratulations on your blog. I love my Flax and blogging! See you soon for the spring collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Congratulations on starting your new blog. I am so sorry I have not gotten back to you before now. After we talked stuff just got crazy!!!!! Hoping the New Year will free me up to do some of the STUFF I want to do. See you soon. Just keep plugging on the blog it will be worth it. Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Life detours

Life detours are similar to road detours. They take you through shortcuts, around obstacles, through obstacles and are supposed to keep yo...